Apply to be a Stallholder
The organisers reserve the right to refuse sale/display or allow
Our Fair policy is to refuse All balloons.
A supplied stall is 2m x 2.5m steel frame, timber tables on three sides and a canvas roof. A ‘Site / Space only’ is an area of 4m x 4.5m. However, access is required on each side. Site access for set up will be from
The Rotary Club of Lane Cove Inc. is organising the Fair and proceeds will assist our Club to support local, national, international programs and Rotary projects.
Whether you were at the Fair last year or thinking of joining us for the first time, we invite you to be involved in the 2019 Lane Cove Rotary Fair. Please share with other stallholders to build our event and attractions!
2019 Fair Terms and Conditions:
Applications close Friday 13th September:
Please ensure you correctly complete your application:
- Provide clear details and email address, as ALL information will be emailed to you.
- Include cheque/MO payment or send confirmation of EFT details by email to [email protected]
- Attach a copy of your valid Certificate of Currency for your Public Liability Insurance Policy, we will need it to be current for
Fairdate (13th October 2019). Attendance by stallholders is at their own risk.
- If you want the same position as last year, please note it on your application, there are no guarantees, but we will do our best to accommodate requests. Preference for sites will be strictly in order of fully completed and paid applications received.
- The organisers will limit stalls to reduce duplication of food or other goods.
- All hot food will be grouped together in The Burns Bay Road area.
- Unfortunately, NO POWER SUPPLY is available to any site.
- Please note that all monies paid are non-refundable if in the event that inclement weather occurs on the day of the Fair. This applies also if the running of the Fair is affected by any other adverse circumstance.
- No refunds will be issued for site spaces/stalls cancelled after Friday 13th September 2019.
- The Rotary Club of Lane Cove Inc acknowledges the support and complies with the policies of Lane Cove Council in conjunction with Sustainability Lane as an integral part of the Fair.
- If you cannot meet these criteria, then, you will be unable to attend and no refunds will be given.
How to apply:
Complete and submit your stall holder application on this page and pay by EFT
Or email [email protected] for a stall application form
By Tuesday 1st October 2019 the organisers will forward you by email:
- A tax
receipt , Stall holderinstructions with your Site number, location, road access and parking details.
If you have not received this information by Wednesday 2nd October, please email us at [email protected]